Dear GFBA Member,
We want to help, support and grow your research or business. Global Food & Beverage Association members gain exclusive access to the future Global Food & Beverage Expo in Las Vegas. Your professional passion will be connected to other innovative, multidisciplinary and multicultural global leaders who care for the global food and beverage business and customers’ healthy lives. You will learn the latest industry knowledge and innovative trends.
1. 15% off on GFBA Annual Meeting Registration
2. Opportunity to be a GFBA Educational Board member
3. Opportunity to be a Session Leader/moderator
4. Opportunity to lead GFBA Blog Topics
5. Opportunity to be invited at GFBA Annual Board Reception
6. Use GFBA official logo on your business products or services
7. You could earn following awards, GFBA Globe Awards in food, beverage, restaurant, chef, fashion, technology, nutrition, science, art/music & business; GFBA Excellent Leadership (ELLA) Award, and GFBA Founder Award. All awards are to honor outstanding members. These are valuable marketing tools for those who win.
8. Opportunity to participate in an industry field trip and one complimentary restaurant business consulting by a GFBA scholarly academic educator member.
9. Members have access to industry and educator directories that stay up-to-date on market trends.
10. Advertise academic/industry job opportunity or your product/service on GFBA website at deeply discounted rates.
11. GFBA student members can apply for to a GFBA Education & Learning Scholarship (GFBA Student Member Only). The application will be available on Feb 1, 2018 and the deadline is March 1, 2018.
12. GFBA industry professional member can apply for a GFBA New Business Angel Fund (GFBA Industry Professional Member Only). The application will be available on Feb 1, 2018 and the deadline is by March 1, 2018.
13. GFBA academic educator member can apply for a GFBA Research Grant (GFBA Academic Educator Member Only). The application will be available on Feb 1, 2018 and the deadline is by March 1, 2018.